Friends of the Museum
The Friends of the Royal Marines Museum organisation supports and assists the Museum, whilst providing social opportunities and events for its members.
Friends are supporters of the Museum who help it to develop for the benefit of the general public. By becoming a Friend of the Museum you are not only helping us, but also enjoying yourself at the same time!
A message from the President of the Friends
"By becoming a friend of the Royal Marines Museum you are helping to ensure, through your membership subscriptions, that the Museum continues to flourish and that it successfully reflects the history of a great Corps and stands as a fitting memorial to past and present Royal Marines. I am convinced that the Royal Marines have earned and deserve a fine Museum and, if you believe likewise, then I would urge you to become a Friend of the Royal Marines Museum."
Commandant General Royal Marines
** Due to a technical fault Friends of the Museum applications have not been received. If you have recently made a request and not had a response please submit your request again. Apologies for any inconvenient caused. **
Benefits of joining
The advantages of joining are numerous, whilst providing valuable support for the Museum. The benefits include:
- Free admission to:
- Royal Marines Museum
- Royal Netherlands Marine Corps Museum in Rotterdam
- HMS Warrior
- A 10% discount in our award winning café the Quartermaster’s Kitchen and museum shop (excludes books)
- Free car parking at the Museum
- An opportunity to participate in the activities of the Friends, including previews to Special Exhibition, organised visits to other museums and places of interest, seasonal parties and dinners in the Museum
- Friends receive a bi-annual newsletter which includes a programme of future events
- 50% discount off RMM special events throughout the year
Please remember to show your membership card if you want to take advantage of these benefits.