Friends of the Museum
The Friends of the Royal Marines Museum organisation supports and assists the Museum, whilst providing social opportunities and events for its members.
Friends are supporters of the Museum who help it to develop for the benefit of the general public. By becoming a Friend of the Museum you are not only helping us, but also enjoying yourself at the same time!
A message from the President of the Friends
"By becoming a friend of the Royal Marines Museum you are helping to ensure, through your membership subscriptions, that the Museum continues to flourish and that it successfully reflects the history of a great Corps and stands as a fitting memorial to past and present Royal Marines. I am convinced that the Royal Marines have earned and deserve a fine Museum and, if you believe likewise, then I would urge you to become a Friend of the Royal Marines Museum."
Commandant General Royal Marines
** Due to a technical fault Friends of the Museum applications have not been received. If you have recently made a request and not had a response please submit your request again. Apologies for any inconvenient caused. **
Benefits of joining
The advantages of joining are numerous, whilst providing valuable support for the Museum. The benefits include:
• Unlimited entry to all NMRN museums and ships
• Free admission to the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps Museum in Rotterdam
• Free car parking at the Museum
• 25% discount into NMRN museums for friends & family – up to 4 people
• 25% discount on all NMRN guidebooks
• 10% discount on all NMRN cafes and restaurants
• 10% discount at all NMRN shops
• Dedicated Members’ e-newsletter
• Access to an exclusive Online Members’ Area
• Discount and Early Bird tickets to selected events
• Special tours of maritime interest
• Exclusive invitations to behind the scenes museum tours and previews
• Friends also receive a bi-annual newsletter which includes a programme of future events
Please remember to show your membership card if you want to take advantage of these benefits.